Public administration and state security aspects
ISSN 2786-5533 (online)
The publication was founded in 2021
Founder: National University of Civil Defence of Ukraine and University of International Relations and Social Communications in Chelm.
Frequency of publication: 2 times a year
281 - "Public administration and management" in the following sections:
- Theory and history of public administration
- Technologies and mechanisms of public administration
- Institutes and structures of public administration
- Personnel policy of public administration
- Local self-government and territorial development
- Response to emergencies
- The role of the state in the field of civil protection and fire safety
Collection of scientific papers "Public administration and state security aspects" is a scientific publication covering the problems of national and international security in the following areas: social determinants of security, security theories, external and internal security, security technology, education for security, cybersecurity, environmental security and in these areas publishes original research results.