Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright, as well as the right to authorize the journal to publish original scientific articles containing the results of experimental and theoretical studies which are not under consideration for publication in other editions.
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
While submitting an article, the author certifies that the material:
- does not infringe the copyright of other persons or organizations;
- has not been previously published by any other publisher, nor has it been submitted for publication in other editions.
The author grants the Editorial Board of the journal the right to:
- publish the article in Ukrainian or English and distribute its electronic or printed version;
- distribute an electronic version of the article through any electronic medium (placement on the official website of the International Relations, Public Communications and Regional Studies, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
Without obtaining the consent of the Editorial Board or the Journal founders, the author retains the right to:
- use the material of the article in whole or in part for education purposes;
- use the material of the article in whole or in part in the writing his/her own thesis;
- use the material of the article to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
- place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the official web-site of the journal) on:
- personal web resources of all authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- web resources of institutions where the authors work (including electronic institution repositories);
- non-commercial open-source web resources (such as open-access archives).
In all cases, it is compulsory to provide a bibliographic link to an article or a hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal.